The latest report titled “2-Ethylhexanol Production” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of 2-Ethylhexanol.
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/2-eh/request-sample
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the production process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence 2-Ethylhexanol production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
2-Ethylhexanol or 2-EH or 2EH with the molecular formula C8H18O is an organic compound, a fatty alcohol which gets the name from a primary alcohol, hexan-o-l, with an ethyl group at position 2. It looks like a clear, colourless liquid which has no solubility in water but dissolves in the majority of organic solvents. Its branched eight-carbon alcohol is usually present in olive oil, corn, tea, blueberries, tobacco, and alcoholic beverages. It is a combustible liquid over 60°C and has an extreme and unpleasant taste with a distinct odour.
2-Ethylhexanol is easily turned into esters that have many further applications, which is driving the market forward. It has a primary application in producing the diester bis(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP), a plasticizer. 2-Ethylhexanol esters are likely to have emollient properties since it is a fatty alcohol (e.g., the sunscreen octocrylene includes a 2-ethylhexyl ester). It also has usage as a low-volatility solvent, as a corrosion inhibitor and anti-scaling agent, a plating and surface treating agent, an adhesive and sealant, as a food additive, an intermediate industrial fuel, and a general industrial coating. Also, it finds application across various end-uses, including the manufacturing of a range of products such as lubricants, herbicides, soap detergents, protective coats, and paints.
Key Questions Answered in the 2-Ethylhexanol Cost Report:
- What are the prime requisites for establishing a 2-Ethylhexanol manufacturing plant?
- How is 2-Ethylhexanol produced industrially?
- What are the processes responsible for the production of 2-Ethylhexanol?
- What are the feedstocks requirement and costs for sythesising 2-Ethylhexanol?
- What is the estimated size of land required to establish a 2-Ethylhexanol manufacturing plant?
- What are the construction requisites to establish a 2-Ethylhexanol manufacturing plant?
- What machineries would be required for the production of 2-Ethylhexanol?
- What utilities are needed to produce 2-Ethylhexanol?
- What are the manpower requisites for the production of 2-Ethylhexanol?
- What are the mean wages attributed to the manpower required to work in a 2-Ethylhexanol manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging and ancillary economics for 2-Ethylhexanol?
- What are the logistics requirements and the cost that might be incurred to produce 2-Ethylhexanol?
- What are the operational economics for setting up a 2-Ethylhexanol manufacturing plant?
- What is the estimated profit cut-out in the production of 2-Ethylhexanol?
- What is the estimated time to break even?
- What is the ROI in the 2-Ethylhexanol industry?
- What are the SOPs for a 2-Ethylhexanol manufacturing plant?
- What does the SWOT analysis say for a 2-Ethylhexanol manufacturing plant?
Looking for an exhaustive and personalised report that could significantly substantiate your business?
Although Procurement Resource leaves no page unfurled in terms of the rigorous research for the commodities that make the heftiest base of your business, we incline more towards tailoring the reports per your specificities. All you need is one-to-one consulting with our seasoned consultants to comprehend the prime parameters you are looking to pin your research on.
Some of the common requests we receive from our clients include:
- Adapting the report to the country/region where you intend to establish your plant.
- Adjusting the manufacturing capacity of the plant according to your needs
- Customizing machinery suppliers and costs to meet your requirements.
- Providing additional information to the existing scope based on your needs.
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- 3-Propenol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/3-propenol
- 4A Zeolite Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/4-a-zeolite
- 5-Nonanone Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/5-nonanone
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA