The latest report titled “Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate (ALS) Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate (ALS).
|Product Name||Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate (ALS)|
|Process Included||Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate (ALS) Production From Sulphonation Process
Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate (ALS) Production From Coconut Oil
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate (ALS) production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate (ALS) Production Process:
1. Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate (ALS) Production From Sulphonation Process: This report presents a detailed cost analysis of ammonium lauryl sulphate production from chlorosulphonic acid, lauryl alcohol, and ammonium hydroxide using the sulphonation process. During this method, a reaction between chlorosulphonic acid and lauryl alcohol takes place, forming a product that is neutralised further with ammonium hydroxide to yield ammonium lauryl sulphate.
2. Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate (ALS) Production From Coconut Oil: This report presents a detailed cost analysis of ammonium lauryl sulphate production from coconut oil. During the process, a coconut oil and water mixture is heated in the presence of sodium hydroxide, after which hydrogenation takes place, forming lauryl alcohol, which is further converted into lauryl sulphate by the sulphonation process. At last, lauryl sulphate is reacted with ammonia to give out ammonium lauryl sulphate.
Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate (ALS) is classified as an anionic surfactant and an alkyl sulfate. It appears to be a yellow viscous liquid with an ammonia-like odour when the pH is alkaline. It is a stable compound which is mainly used in emulsifiers (stabilisers), detergents, foaming agents and dispersants. It is an irritating surfactant that may float or sink and mix with water as its water-soluble.
The Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate (ALS) industry is being driven by its wide usage as a surfactant, and foaming agent in several products like shampoos and body wash. Furthermore, it finds application in cosmetic and personal care products like shaving preparations, deodorants, perfumes, facial makeup, and hair colourings etc., which furthers the market growth. Also, it can be used in the preparation of porous building ceramics by gel casting as well as as a corrosion inhibitor for carbon steel in an acidic solution which leads to further expansion in the market.
Key Questions Answered in the Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate (ALS) Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate (ALS) market?
- What are the various processes used for Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate (ALS) production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate (ALS)?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate (ALS)?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate (ALS)?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate (ALS)?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate (ALS) production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate (ALS) production?
- What is the time frame for Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate (ALS) plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate (ALS)?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Ammonium Nitrate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/ammonium-nitrate
- Ammonium Sulphate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/ammonium-sulphate
- Amoxicillin Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/amoxicillin
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA